Cob: completed cob cottage homes

bob hutson bobhutson at alltel.net
Wed Sep 13 19:50:04 CDT 2000

Had the priviledge the other day of viewing photos of cob homes that were completed by Cob Cottage Company.  Unfortunately lost link to these photos by inadvertant deletion.  Can you put me back on the right path to bring up these photos again.  Primarly interested in photo that showed cob kitchen sink.  Our plans our to build similar one in our home.  What did they use to make this EXTREMELY water proof?  We would loike to use idea, if feasible to build bath tub, using strawbales for shape and covering all over with water proffed cob.  Think it's a good idea???