Cob: Coblist - Administrators message - please read

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Sat Sep 16 00:54:44 CDT 2000

Just a quick note, due to an exceptionally high level of spam coming into
my email system lately, I have been forced to start blocking email using a
variety of techniques in order to filter out the junk.  Since these
systems are never perfect, there is a possibility that some of you will
have problems sending email to the coblist and/or contacting me.  Should
this happen to you, please send email to the "postmaster" account
at "deatech.com", or use the web page at: www.deatech.com/email.html to
contact me.  These changes should not result in anyone failing to receive
messages from the list, only having problems posting to it.

Thanks, with any luck none of you will have problems.