Cob: Cobs: Wood Floors?

Linda Rogers llrogers at airmail.net
Fri Oct 20 21:12:32 CDT 2000

Our ordered book and video will be here next Tuesday I think.  Perhaps this
question will be answered in the book, but I'll ask anyway to see.  Has
anyone built a cob structure with a wood floor, without utilizing a slab
foundation?  Is there any way to do this?  We wanted to use concrete
footers but no slab foundation under the floor, and somehow be able to
incorporate a wood floor into the mix.
Possibly by using pole/beam-supports under flooring structure?

Also, would appreciate the locations of cob homes or structures in Texas
that can be viewed or visited and owner/contact information.

Thank you!

Linda Rogers
www.swallowtailfarms.com
www.butterflyboutique.net