Cob: Berkeley cob needs help

John Fordice otherfish at home.com
Mon Nov 6 14:17:30 CST 2000

Hi all,
The Berkeley cob toolshed nears completion.
The roof sheathing is almost finished.
An urgent task needing doing is filling two major separaton joints
between the building & attached cob benches before we get much more
rain.  If it's not done soon, we will need to wait till spring.  The job
needs someone with a knowledge of cob and the means of injecting a lime
/ earth mortar into these joints.  We have the lime on site, but need
somone who can get the smallish quantity of earth needed, mix the mortar
& devise a means of injecting it into the joints.
We will be working on the roof next Saturday if it doesn't rain.
If you can assist please contact me.
Thanks
john fordice
510 549 1033 or email at otherfish at home.com

PS - even if you can help with this, by all means come & see the
building.  It's a beaut'.