Cob: Re: chopping straw and now building codes

Jud Malone jmalone at boydmaier.com
Mon Dec 18 08:24:18 CST 2000

There was some discussion of this a while ago, and I contributed WV to the
list of states that don't have state-wide codes.  Are there any others that
you all know of?  I think Idaho doesn't, but I'm not sure.

By the way, for those of you following the West Virginia Cob Saga with bated
breath, we're at the design phase for our house (finally) this winter and
plan on doing the foundation (steel-reinforced concrete with very wide
footers) this spring.
Jud Malone