Cob: Re: Pharaohs Concrete

W uwu at angelfire.com
Sat Feb 3 18:07:41 CST 2001

Hello Arlie
I'm sure I'm not the only one on the list who would like to hear about your results!  :)
BTW what were the proportions of sand to lime to rice flour?
---
PeaceLoveLightLifeBeautyTruth
W.

*Slavery is Freedom

On Fri, 2 Feb 2001 19:18:07
 Arlie Haig wrote:
>Hi,
>I just saw a bit on TV where, on the Great Wall in China, some grout holding
>bricks together was still doing it's thing whereas the brick had eroded
>away. An analysis of the grout revealed it was made from sand, lime and rice
>flour.
>I'm gonna try it.
>Arlie

Who needs Cupid?  Matchmaker.com is the place to meet somebody.
FREE Two-week Trial Membership at http://www.matchmaker.com/home?rs=200015