Cob: Re: Pharaohs Concrete

Arlie Haig ajhaig at sonic.net
Sat Feb 3 19:48:05 CST 2001

Hey, guess what, the mixture is clay, lime and rice flour, not sand etc. I
just saw the same program and I got it wrong the first time.
I just obtained the lime today, have plenty of clay in my back yard (adobe
<=>) and will get the rice flour tomorrow. Don't know the proportions so
will have to mix up a bunch of diff ones to see. Will do that tomorrow also.
Later,
Arlie