Cob: Getting started

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Sat Feb 24 22:46:29 CST 2001

On Sat, 24 Feb 2001, Amy Walters wrote:

[snip]
> Unfortunately I am unable to attend this year's Cob Cottage workshops
> because of scheduling conflicts.  If there are similar workshops available
> during the months of June or August, could someone please call my attention
> to them?
[snip]

While there will undoubtedly be additions to the Cob Cottage schedule
during the year which may work better for you, there are also other's who
offer instruction in Cob building, I have links to the sites for those
who I know about on my natural building/environment page at:

   http://www.deatech.com/natural/