Cob: Seismic Effects

Tom Lange tomlange1 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 17:01:40 CST 2001

Greetings,

I'm also interested in NW cob structures.
I just joined the list with a basic knowledge of cob, but have never actually
had the chance to see/feel/experience a cob structure.

Anyone around Portland who has one that would be open to me taking a look?  I'm
in the inspirational stage of my long-term plan to retreat from the city to the
coast somewhere between N.California and BC - excited about the concepts and
have begun a knowledge search, but would like to supplement what I find on the
web with an actual meeting with a cob structure.

I know I can sign up for lots of workshops and classes and such, but I'm low on
funds and would like to find out what it feels like to stand inside one of
these beautiful creations.

Thanks,
Tom
tomlange1 at yahoo.com