Cob: Re: COb and gypsum

Douglas Ketler Scheffer dpks at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 15 09:51:10 CST 2001

Charmaine,

I always enjoy reading your posts, you must have a busy little workshop there.

I have to agree, hypertufa and Roman cement are much more attractive
in color then concrete. Do you have any idea how well these materials
would hold up on an interior floor cast into paver stones?

Based on the exposure your beautiful bowls have taken in the outdoor
elements, I'd think hypertufa would withstand the foot traffic pretty
well?

Thanks for sharing.

DKS