No subject

w.j.jolly at att.net w.j.jolly at att.net
Wed Mar 21 17:26:31 CST 2001

Hi guys:

Thanks for all your responses about gypsum.  I'll have
updates about our house as it progresses.  I'll also be
begging for help in the future, so those of you who've
written me... I WILL WRITE YOU BACK.:-)

I saw alot of talk about Glass Bottle Windows.  Rob Roy
(Cordwood Masonry Guy)used these in his houses quite
successfully.  He wrapped the bottles in reflective
plastic sheets (held by rubber bands)to increase the
light actually transmitted through.  The bottle/sheet
combinations actually became a (albeit flimsy) masonry
unit.  He suggests that cutting the bottles adds
weakness to the window and wastes time.

Sorry for being a parenthetic writer!