Cob: Re: we're not in Kansas anymore...

John Fordice otherfish at home.com
Wed Apr 18 15:12:30 CDT 2001

Douglas & all intrested,

Rather than looking on it as "exclusion" , I prefer to see this part of
the world of natural building as folks working within their comfort
level.  I've had the good fortune to meet Becky & after she came right
to the point when I unthinkingly acted out my particular brand of male
chauvanism, the issue was no more.  Becky is a sweetheart.  If she and
other women wish to do their thing, I say more power to them.  It's the
same kind of consideration we all rate from one another.

I must say also, that being a fool who is always falling in love with
just about every woman who passes by, what I'd give to be a woman while
still being a man !!!     Ohhh.........you are all so
beautiful...........and how can we possibly argue with 4.5 billion years
of evolution.

This is meant in the spirit of joyful reparte'..............no criticism
is intended.

john fordice