Cob: rock core cob wall

John & Liz Hall hallsoi at netvigator.com
Mon Apr 23 07:43:56 CDT 2001

If rock is are plentiful, why introduce a steel mesh to keep them in place?
If you rely on the gabion basket to hold them together, they'll fall apart
when it rusts.  Build a stone rubble wall that is free standing.  It'll last
forever with a bit of care.
Here's my Fairby - rock rubble plinth to about 4 ft.
http://communities.msn.co.uk/Fairby/homepage