Cob: That last inch

goshawk at gnat.net goshawk at gnat.net
Tue Apr 24 20:17:52 CDT 2001

in a single response to multiple emails.... received.

1.) what I've done on other walls is fill any spaces with the finishing plaster.
     Man the caulk / rope idea is way cool! But the what can you expect from someone named Pat.

2.) Rule number 1, never let lack of experience hold you back. True there might be that moment,
when you say....dang....I should of.... but then how would you have ever arrived at that moment.
continuing.

Yes the roof is held up by means other than the cob. Hey I needed to keep the rain off my head.
I can say with all honesty that, that is not one of the decisions that I regret. More on that in a latter
post.  Rather than temporary flashing.... I find the finishing lime plaster does the trick.

Love and Light
Pat

Pat Newberry
www.gnat.net/~goshawk