Cob: Calling all Alberta Cobbers

Karin Adshead karin.adshead at earthchallenge.com
Tue Apr 24 16:51:44 CDT 2001

Hi all,

We will be building cob planters at a school in Edmonton and are looking for collaborators. We have the design worked out, and have read everything we can get our hands on, and have decided to go for this idea in our exciting climate - and let's see what happens!!
We think the project will take about one or two weeks at the end of May, early June, and if you would like to assist in our experiment, we would love to have you. Email us directly, and we will arrange to meet.
Thanks,
Karin and Rebecca
The Earth Challenge Project