Cob: rock core cob wall

Mafalda Stock mafalda.stock at yale.edu
Wed Apr 25 09:59:52 CDT 2001

The other day I saw an ad for steel frame houses sold in kits.  Would steel
also rust, I wonder??  And would cob or other earthen materials conflict
with steel?  Steel would provide a very sturdy base for a house, and it
would be hidden from sight, although I have not even looked at the cost
factor.  Can anyone comment?
Mafi Stock