Cob: Solar Power

Olson, Jack Jack_Olson at adc.com
Wed Apr 25 18:03:31 CDT 2001

SOLAR POWER BASICS

This site has some very nice introductory articles:
(don't be put off by the term "seminars" they are free/online)
http://www.altenergystore.com/cart/university/index.html

Here are some good articles you can download from Home Power Magazine
(also click "download#1" to get the entire current issue if you want)
http://www.homepower.com/download2.htm

Mother Earth News has an energy section:
(especially read "the almighty battery")
http://www.motherearthnews.com/energy/

and if that isn't enough to get started, here are some links:
http://www.solarenergy.org/sites.html

good luck, Jack