Cob: Solar Power

Theodore L. Stacy tlstacy at niia.net
Thu Apr 26 19:51:45 CDT 2001

Solar power systems tend to be complicated compared to plugging things into
a wall socket.  You might want to consider a fuel cell system instead if you
have a little time before you need a system.  Check out these site for
information and follow the links. TLS

http://www.hpower.com/NEWS%20hydroquebec.html

http://www.h2fc.com/news.html

http://www.e-coop.org/partner337.cfm