Cob: MUDPIES IN YO' EYES!!!

janell kapoor janellv at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 27 04:17:08 CDT 2001

PLEASE forward this onto other interested folks. Thank you!
Our workshops are for people of ALL ages and backgrounds.
NOTE: Early registrant & referral discounts below.

************NATURAL BUILDING 2001***********
COB ~ SLIPSTRAW ~ EARTHEN PLASTER ~ BAMBOO

   HELLO DEAR FRIENDS AND COB ENTHUSIASTS,
   I hope this finds you healthy and happy as we move into another beautiful
Spring.
   This season Kleiwerks is happy to be celebrating its fifth year of
sharing the art of NATURAL BUILDING with people of all ages and backgrounds
throughout the southeast and internationally.  Our first workshop of the
season will be in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains near Asheville, NC in
July (see below). We hope you can join us!
   For other building intensives and to see a full CALENDAR OF EVENTS,
photographs, links to other natural building sites, instructor biographies
and more PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE (recently put together with the
help of friends... YEAH!):

       www.kleiwerks.com

   Your feedback on the site is welcome and appreciated.
   And for those of you who have good pictures of previous
workshops or of your own building projects... PLEASE send us copies (see
address below).  With permission, your pictures may be featured on the
website.  Thanks, can't wait to see them!
And can't wait to see you in the MUD this summer!!!
Wishing you love, bright spring blessings and lots of mudpies,

   Janell Kapoor
   Kleiwerks
   828.252.7701
   80 1/2 Cumberland Ave.
   Asheville, N.C. 28801
   janell at kleiwerks.com
   www.kleiwerks.com

   P.S. This message is our main way of getting the word out about our
workshops and website.  Please share it with other interested mud people,
eco-builders, artists, activists, networks, listservers, friends and
community. Your forwarding is helpful and very appreciated.  THANKS MUCHO!!!

**********************
WE HOPE YOU CAN JOIN US!
Natural Building 2001 kick-off workshop...

***Learn How To Cob, Slipstraw & Plaster Your Own Earthen Home***
Natural Building 7 Day Hands-On Intensive
July 14th-21st, 2001
Asheville, N.C.

Join Janell Kapoor, Mollie Curry, Troy Amastar and friends in the beautiful
Blue Ridge Mountains.  We will be completing the walls of Dancing Dragonfly
Pottery Studio.  We look forward to lots of learning, hard work and fun.
$450 for the week includes delicious organic vegetarian meals, camping and
materials.
Some special discounts are available:  For every person who registers upon
your referral take 10% off your own workshop fee.  Plus, take 10% off if you
register 6 weeks in advance (for this workshop before the end of May).  Some
partial barter is available.
Register early as workshops fill up quickly.

FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER
Call: Janell Kapoor at 828.252.7701
Email: janell at kleiwerks.com
Website: www.kleiwerks.com