Cob: Cob - Arkansas Cob Workshops

bob hutson bob_hutson at yahoo.com
Sat May 19 13:58:53 CDT 2001

Hey all you cobbers who have been trying to get onto
my web page announcing the workshops dates for
Arkansas Cobbers Company and other info - need to let
you know of changes.  The June 4th thru 10th session
has been canceled (this is due to family matters out
of State).  Still have room for people at our Jun
18th-24th workshops, as well as the ones for Jul
9th-15th and Jul 23rd to 29th.

These are somewhat basic workshops but can be adjusted
to fit those who have experience in cobbing.  Anyone
having trouble getting to the web page you can contact
meat bob_hutson at yahoo.com or call (870) 326-4567.
Best time to call is after 5PM (busy working on our
big strawbale house).  Try this to the web page:
http://communities.msn.com/ArkansasCobberscobworkshops.
Itseems to work for me when I go to the address
element in my search engine.  Happy Cobbing