Cob: Technical Researcher Available

Debra Lombard deblombard at swinter.com
Mon Jun 4 15:01:06 CDT 2001

Hello List Serv Members,

I would like to get the word out that I am available to perform
technical research in regards to green building issues, materials,
programs and funding. My preference would be to stay within the CT, MA
NY area, however, I am open to research positions elsewhere. As many of
you may know, I have been researching sustainable design and recycling
issues on a regular basis  since 1992 and have an enormous amount of
experience in Internet research. Please contact me directly at
dlombard at earthlink.net or by phone. Thank you for your assistance.

Regards,
Debra Lombard
Norwalk, CT