Cob: Cob building instruction in New Zealand

Andrew Harris drewdude at minastirith.org
Wed Jul 11 17:52:14 CDT 2001

Hello everyone,

My name is Andrew Harris and I am interested in instruction on cob building
or simular earth building techniques. I would love to hear from anyone who
know of anyone who teaches people here in New Zealand. I live in West
Auckland, but anywhere in New Zealand is ok. I have seen the instruction
and courses provided by the Cob Cottage Company in Oregon, USA. But before
I commit myself there I would prefer to find someone closer to home.
Well that is that. Thanks in advance for any help.

kindest regards

Andrew Harris