Cob: Cob building instruction in New Zealand

Fyrfalcyn at aol.com Fyrfalcyn at aol.com
Wed Jul 11 18:43:09 CDT 2001

< I have seen the instruction  and courses provided by the Cob Cottage
Company in Oregon, USA. But before  I commit myself there I would prefer to
find someone closer to home.  >>

I have a related question... My children and I are planning on building a cob
settlement in Montana.  However I am REALLY strapped for cash at the present
moment as we are getting our home ready to sell AND I am unemployed.  My
20-year-old daughter wants to take the class in Oregon but we just can't
afford it until we sell the house.  Does anyone know of a less expensive
class, one with a sliding scale, or one where we can make payments? Thanks!

I always loved playing in the mud! ; )
~ Kestrel ~

"One must still have Chaos in oneself to be able
to give birth to a dancing star." ~Nietzsche