Cob: Less expensive cob class

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Wed Jul 11 20:19:24 CDT 2001

On Wed, 11 Jul 2001 Fyrfalcyn at aol.com wrote:

[snip]
> settlement in Montana.  However I am REALLY strapped for cash at the present
> moment as we are getting our home ready to sell AND I am unemployed.  My
> 20-year-old daughter wants to take the class in Oregon but we just can't
> afford it until we sell the house.  Does anyone know of a less expensive
> class, one with a sliding scale, or one where we can make payments? Thanks!
[snip]

Perhaps you missed this on the Cob Cottage Company schedule of workshops:

  "To support deconsumerization, we offer partial trades and scholarships
   to people who can demonstrate serious movement towards simplification
   and away from the cash economy.  Ask us for more information."

You might want to give them a call/FAX or send them a letter to see if
something can be worked out for your financial situation:

        Cob Cottage Company
        Box 123
        Cottage Grove, OR 97424

        Phone or FAX: (541) 942-2005