Cob: Cob Classes

Guy Prouty gprouty at efn.org
Thu Jul 12 10:30:34 CDT 2001

I can sympathize with your struggles.  I would recommend going to your
library and getting the book "How to Survive Without a Salary" by Charles
Long.  Although I have yet to read it, I heard it was a great book about
beating the cash economy.  Perhaps you can get some additional information
from his book.

Sincerely,

Guy Prouty