Cob: Cob Classes

Charmaine R Taylor tms at northcoast.com
Thu Jul 12 12:05:58 CDT 2001

Guy, that book is mistitled in that it DOES say to get a part time job,
and to live frugally. It is very inspiring, but the author admits the
title is not clear enough.  When people wiht means "let go" and live
very cheaply they can exist on part time jobs, in faact there is a
"boomer" segment who are highly trained but choose to drop out and work
at jobs for 6 months at art shop, Kinkos etc, then go travel for 6
months on the cheap. these folks own nothing, no home, but like thelife
style.

For the lady who wrote, she has had a life of low pay jobs and doen't
want them anymore. Not finishing hight school is one deterrent to
financial success, but no one stops her from getting more education at
night now/it does take effort, but we are each responsible for our
selves.

Charmaine