Cob: No money but not the Blues

LuceLoosey at aol.com LuceLoosey at aol.com
Sat Jul 14 07:47:19 CDT 2001

In a message dated 7/13/01 9:49:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
harpland at caltel.com writes:

<< That marks the major difference between living simply & being broke:
 Attitude.  Living simply is a choice - and when we connect with others who
 have semi-similar ideals and resources for living simply & graciously - then
 we are bolstering our potential for success.
 Being broke is a stuck place - not able to see potential goodness in the
 give & take betweeen people and energy and activities  and our own worth and
 value in our actions. >>

Well put!  Here here!
~Cat