Cob: Cob and Adobe

Fyrfalcyn at aol.com Fyrfalcyn at aol.com
Sun Jul 15 00:58:45 CDT 2001

Since I have a fairly large family, I need a fairly large space to fit them
in.  Is it possible to combine cob and adobe?  I understand that making adobe
bricks are pretty fast and that might make more sense than doing cob alone.
We are planning on building a log support system for the second floor, and
bricks might be easier to work with. I don't want to lose the lovely curves
of cob... so does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

~ Kestrel ~

"One must still have Chaos in oneself to be able
to give birth to a dancing star." ~Nietzsche