Cob: Calling All Cobbies!

Ocean ocean at peacemaking.org
Wed Aug 22 12:58:24 CDT 2001

Hello,

We are building a cob garden courtyard for a new restaurant in Corvallis,
Oregon,
with cob seating and a large earthen bread/pizza oven built by Kiko Denzer.
We are looking for volunteer apprentices to help us build this amazing
space.  We will be building throughout September and into October.  If you'd
like to help out, please email or call me ASAP!

Thanks!
Ocean
ocean at peacemaking.org
541-929-7564