Cob: Quiet List

Gregori Robinson robinson at on.aibn.com
Thu Sep 27 10:54:08 CDT 2001

The most environmentally friendly and sure way to preserve wood is to
impregnate it with Hot Perifin Wax.  It is best applied in this cast by
heating up a bucket of was and soak the end of the log.  Was has an 8% less
velosity than water, so it soaks very deeply into the fibers of the wood,
and it will last as long as the mommy's.  Wax is the oldest preseritive in
the world, according to wax researcher, Willy Nelson, of Perth, Ontario.

Mr. Nelson has been to Chernobyl three times researching ways to contain
radiation in wax.