Cob: sandy soil

Scot Robinson wabbit_94 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 06:50:27 CDT 2001

Sara,

I am really curious as to how the cement mixer works,
if you use it.  I am going to start building a cob
home in the spring and thought of using a mixer to
help speed up the process slightly.  Please let me
know how it works out.

Does anyone else have experience with a mixer?  Does
it work well?

Scot