Cob: Cast earth countertops?? WHY NOT STONE!!!

Carl Bauer carl.bauer at info.bw
Thu Oct 18 12:17:35 CDT 2001

I agree with Charmaine. Stone in the right shape and size may be easily
available in some places but it sure is not here. Everyone here seems to
build counter tops in wood but it seems concrete is the thing. Paul Salas
e-mail and links was really useful - kept me from doing any work for half a
day or so. What I would like to know is how do we do the concrete etching
and finishing thing ourselves because some of it sounds a bit complicated.

Carl Bauer
Bauer Consult

PO Box 2224
Gaborone