Cob: Cast earth countertops?? WHY NOT STONE!!!

Vicki Wicker vcwicker at asub.arknet.edu
Wed Oct 24 12:59:43 CDT 2001

HGTV had a program on this weekend, Weekend Warriors, where some "typical"
homeowners poured their kitchen countertops. They seemed to do okay. The
place it looked the worst was around their sink.
I'm going to avoid that as I got an old 1950s sink for free with the tall
back and the washboard. I'm going to put it on legs in its own little stand.
I think just pouring a big rectangle counter top shouldn't be that bad.
These guys didn't look all that sharp and they pulled it off okay.