Cob: Re: Formal Proposal

Darel Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Tue Oct 30 20:19:02 CST 2001

Gregori,

Thanks for your reply.

The Hubell's have a nice web site.  They have accomplished many projects
that look like those of other cob builders.  Though, there's no mention
of the material they used.  I suppose appending the work artist after
environmental is kind of a marketing thing.  It appears that they are
more like house designers with a fine imagination.  Though as I said
almost anybody whose uses cob, usually ends up with a house like theirs,
those I presume theirs would be easier to get tired of?

 They do not give any figures for construction costs either.

 Are they offering to help gratuitously in making the proposal.  Say
drawings?

Darel