Cob: Re: Re: Formal Proposal

Gregori robinson at on.aibn.com
Tue Oct 30 22:43:53 CST 2001

Darel,

Order his video, "The Vision and Art of James Hubbell.  They show the
construction technique, farrell cement, and I am sure that much of the labor
is volunteer, as mentioned when he speaks of apprenticships.  Your comments
about environmental artists "as a marketing thing" is very naive.  Artists
for the most part work for the love of it and for exchange of energy....
Environmental artists are artists who live within the environment and are
inspired by the environment and our work reflects our love and concern for
God's creations, as we design in harmony with nature.

Gregori