Cob: Re: Formal Proposal

Darel Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Tue Oct 30 23:04:48 CST 2001

Gregori,

Gregori wrote:

> Darel,
>
> Order his video, "The Vision and Art of James Hubbell.  They show the
> construction technique, farrell cement, and I am sure that much of the labor
> is volunteer, as mentioned when he speaks of apprenticships.

Thanks for the sales offer of the video.  But, I'm already familiare
with cement construction techniques, including "ferro-cement".

  Your comments
> about environmental artists "as a marketing thing" is very naive.  Artists
> for the most part work for the love of it and for exchange of energy....

So "for the most part" they'll work for free?   Of course materials have
to be provided right?
What is this "energy exchange" ?

> Environmental artists are artists who live within the environment and are
> inspired by the environment and our work reflects our love and concern for
> God's creations, as we design in harmony with nature.

Believe it or not self home designers and builders do this all the time
and they have love and concern with nature and harmony with it.

> Gregori

Darel