Cob:Formal Proposal

Charmaine R Taylor tms at northcoast.com
Wed Oct 31 02:00:59 CST 2001

"Environmental artists are artists who live within the environment and
are
inspired by the environment and our work reflects our love and concern
for
God's creations, as we design in harmony with nature."-

I would like to cover Devon area myself, combining this with a trip to
Paris and Barcelona, maybe before Christmas.  Anyone who wishes to
contrbute..footage...script writers, history of each building, music,
etc. .we need grant writers, website development....   -Gregori

We all live in & are inspired by the environment, it's just that most
pay their own way to follow their passion- Charmaine