Cob: Verbal comment & Lime was Earth Floor!

Howard ecoarchitech1 at directvinternet.com
Sat Nov 3 20:56:43 CST 2001

>From my viewpoint in the hills of Tennessee, I thought you did quite well
that time Charmaine and I thought Darel was a bit snotty with his own
condescending comment about the high heeled overly enthusiastic partiers not
to mention the persons god, or gods as the case may be.  I think it more
accurate perhaps that the dancers were simply demonstrating that linoleum
was an inappropriate covering for the earthen floor.  Being direct has the
disadvantage of being interpreted as insensitive or condescending but the
advantage of being energy efficient when passing your info along. Sometimes
blunt is just what a needler needs too.  And Charmaine is right about the
risks with quicklime.

H.