Cob: Earth Floor!

Chuck & Linda clearned at bminet.com
Sun Nov 4 08:32:49 CST 2001

Paul,

I am curious why you are not using just clay, sand/aggregate and linseed
oil. The floors I am familiar with turned out quite nice and plenty hard. I
always cringe a little when I see portland cement, slag etc., when I know
from experience people can build simple, affordable and beautiful floors
without such ingredients. Maybe I am spoiled in Wisconsin where we have
access to good earthen materials.

Chuck