Cob: remodelling - Strawboard- Papercrete recipe??

Arlie Haig ajhaig at sonic.net
Sun Nov 4 12:22:49 CST 2001

Here is the address of a company (I can't tell if it is still in business),
but the idea is great: wheat straw put under pressure to fuse it together
making non-toxic interior wall panels or coverings.
http://www.agriboard.com/QuestionsAnswered.htm
Agriboard Industries L.C.
100 Industrial Park
Electra, TX  76360