Cob: Linoleum

Charmaine R Taylor tms at northcoast.com
Mon Nov 5 00:29:31 CST 2001

Hi Steve, I hear Marmoleum is supposed to be a good brand.

One builder I know will only use that, he's more eco-friendly.  and the
house at Humboldt State Univ., an Alt/solar Energy place called "CCAT"
campus center for  approp. technology. has lino in the kitchen becuase
it is "green"-

they also have a silly human+ bike powered wringer washer  that takes
all day to use..but they are young so they pedal away, they pedal to
ramp up the VCR  to see movies. but I digress.

Charmaine  Taylor
http://www.dirtcheapbuilder.com