Cob: Invitation

Darel Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Wed Nov 7 02:33:36 CST 2001

Greg,

> Gregori wrote:
>
> ................... snipped............
>
> We are inviting the Center for the Built Environment in
>  Sheffield, England to sponsor our Devon and Cornwall segment of the
> documentary by providing living expenses, air fare, as well as an
> itinerary with pre-arranged stays in history cob buildings.

What a nice way to ask for money, and for people to work for free.
"Invite" them to give it to you.
So Matthew, have you got the air tickets, the rooms, and the projects
material all organised yet?
Will you be getting royalties?

Now to my invitation:
Gregori, I invite you to send me a complete set of the videos when you
complete them.  I know its just a matter of pushing a button and copying
your original onto a blank tape or two, but I'd appreciate it anyway.

Other people on the list might like a copy to.  I suppose the cost of a
blank video tape isn't too much to ask for.  In this way the information
can be spread further and faster.

Oh, and would you be so kind as to send us all of the technical details
you have about the cob mixtures and ingredients in the various
geographical areas that you'll be covering.  That would be helpful.

Thank you.
  Darel