Cob: Re: Documentary and Design Competion

drhelp drhelp at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 7 06:52:31 CST 2001

Hello Gregori.  A problem for me is not knowing who you are as a person, and what your affilitation IS, with what group other than this one you seem to be helping to start. Where ARE you? Where is your sponsoring group and how does one determine your bona fides? This is perhaps part of what generated some hostility within the coblist people, and it would be a shame if your project didn't get the more established cobbers approval, just because of these things. Would you mind providign this information? I know it would help me understand better. Diana