Cob: Re: Re: Documentary and Design Competion

drhelp drhelp at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 7 10:48:03 CST 2001

Greori, that response is, in my opinion, evasive, and so begs the question, "Why?" I'm a researcher, and have never ever asked for consultation, help, input without first telling exactly who I am apropos the project, what my affiliations are with known organizations, giving references so people who might help can check out that I'm not some flake, and so on. I actually found your items on the list both interesting and yet unclear, and so I asked the questions I asked. Your response has now got me thinking you are not seriously researching at all, largely because this answer you've given is so outside the realm of how researchers I know operate.

I have both had mentors and been a mentor and gladly would help where I can,especially with new researchers, which I suspect you may be. However, maybe I speak what is in some others' minds too, if I correctly have read some of the past posts in response to yours, in saying your evasiveness does not generate the faith you wish. It would be a shame if you lose out on help that knowledgeable people on this list could give, because you refuse to establish your bona fides. Diana