Cob: resistance/new guy

Darel Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Mon Nov 12 23:54:11 CST 2001

Lance, can you give us some specifics about what exactly she doesn't
like about cob?

But as for "whole concept of voluntary simplicity", one could argue that
it's simpler to just voluntarily buy a stick house, though it wouldn't
perform as well as far as I'm concerned.

But as for simplicity in building materials, I'd say that using natural
materials as much as possible would be far, far, better than using some
of the newer materials that have be proven to outgas and statistics I've
seen indicates as the leading cause for more allergies, by weakening of
the immune system.

Darel