Cob: RE: pre-fab cabinets?

David Knowlton pilot1ab80 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 27 09:59:39 CST 2001

hello,

I am a new guy, but in standard construction cabinets are frequently hung
using a wedge technique. A board is firmly attached to the wall to support
the base of the cabinets. It can be flat or, it can have a 45 degree angle
to allow mating 45 degree wedges on the cabinets hold them flush to the wall
and carry the weight. Tough to describe in words. If you could preplan your
location you could set stone, or concrete where you want to mount your
cabinets and use tapcon screws to attach them. Should be plenty strong
enough - but I am making this up as I go. Good luck.

David in Tampa