Cob: RE: cleaning earth plaster

Darel Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Wed Nov 28 23:30:27 CST 2001

Patrick,
  I think, but, am no expert that a lime paint or lime wash would be
better than latex or other vapor barrier causing paints.  I guess you
are suggesting just covering a given area, such as the kitchen only.
I've seen data that if the walls can breath they will regulate the
humdity inside better and prevent molds from forming.

Darel