Cob: Natural Building Proposal

Pack McKibben gakayaker at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 06:08:45 CST 2001

Hello Everyone,

A short update.  I turned in the proposal for a
Sustainable Living Center a few weeks ago after
much help and input from each and every
one who’s receiving this email.  I want to take a
moment to make a special thanks to Diana and
John for their uncompromising thoughts and
“tufff love” approach toward my positive results.

I’ve been off line for three weeks and having returned

on-line, have received a  request from Tallulah Gorge
State Park to meet with them when I return to Georgia
at the first of the year.  Because of the help from
everyone, I’ll be able to present my ideas for
possible implementation for a Sustainable Living and
Natural Building Center.
What a great feeling!

I’ll update everyone again after the first of the
year…
Thanks again,
Pack
http://www.geocities.com/gakayaker/