Cob: Re: Japanese Earthen Building

Keven Naphtali napher at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 10:31:16 CST 2001

For those of you on the list who don't understand Japanese which I'm sure is
most, you can go to http://babelfish.altavista.com/ and type in darel's
links to get a loosely translated version of these web sites.

Darel,

Just wondering how you tracked down these wonderful resources in Japan, have
you been to Japan? I am currently living in Osaka and would love to visit
some construction sites if you know of any in the Kansai area.  Let me know.

Cheers,
Keven