Cob: RE: Re: Japanese Earthen Building

Arlie Haig ajhaig at sonic.net
Thu Dec 6 17:10:48 CST 2001

And what lilting, poetic translations they are, too!

Here are some:
-------------
The ?, more and more it is wall coating.
>From the iron board, to place the earth in the iron, it is difficult
unexpectedly
After painting, very it does not become level.
--------
The adult being to be busy uses the machine.
Don't you think? the earth it is dense, because, very strong power is in the
?,
This machine is moving being the gasoline engine.
------------
After all, the mud is densely play love the child!
Becoming the naked foot, don't you think? the earth it is dense, the ? two
people who are.
With the hand being attached which is not accustomed the saw the ? heaven of
the ? ? elementary school student (the ? ?) you.
In order to think very, it is not cut off.
ETC....I urge you all to go there for a great web translation experience!
Arlie